We have been reviewing for Tomoson a Lullaby CD which is Jammy Jams – Lullabylooza: ’90s Alternative Goes Lullaby.
Their are 10 Lullaby’s on the CD –
1. Black Hole Sun (originally by Soundgarden)
2. Creep (originally by Stone Temple Pilots)
3. A Girl Like You (originally by Edwyn Collins)
4. Champagne Supernova (originally by Oasis)
5. In The Meantime (originally by Spacehog)
6. Friday I’m in Love (originally by The Cure)
7. Easy (as performed by Faith No More)
8. About A Girl (originally by Nirvana)
9. Possum Kingdom (originally by Toadies)
10. Bird Dream of the Olympus Mons (originally by Pixies)
We have two kids in our house and bedtime has to be one of the worst times for us in our household especially with my 4 year old daughter who has lots of additional needs such as the lack of melatonin in her brain as she has hydrocephalus.
Melatonin is a hormone made by the pineal gland, a small gland in the brain. Melatonin helps control your sleep and wake cycles.
One of the reasons we wanted to try this is to see if the CD would help her drift of to sleep,so after the kids had a bath we took Millie into her own room and put on the CD at first she did wonder what it was only because she is used to her own music on a night.
Settled her down to bed and Millie’s Daddy read her a story after she soon fell asleep to the Lullaby’s but soon to be sort lived as unfortunately Millie can be up over 15 times in one night, she did enjoy the CD but its just how she is with her illness so decide to have a go with my 2 year old son.
And have to say with him it worked a treat settled him right of to sleep.
What I love is about the CD is a very cool modern twist on 90s Alternative music turned into a well formed CD, Soothing sounds of vibraphone, marimba, xylophone, piano, blocks and more performed and arranged by Jeff Bradford and Tim Phillips.
Have to say I also loved it as a Rock fan myself sure would of loved this as a kid!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.