Today we are going to be talking summer baking with the outstanding heavenly creations of Cake Angels.
Some of you might know Precious Little Worlds have done a few reviews before for them but nothing like this, so lets dive straight into it !
Summer is here at last and if you are thinking of baking well look no further as this is a fantastic twist of summer baking.
To start off have you ever thought of ice cream cupcakes ? . I guess you are thinking hmmmm not sure what you mean, well let me tell you what all the buzz is about with them.
Unique & different want to add some summer fun at bbq or even your kids birthday party this could be for you.
Take a peak ->
With your box of Cake Angels ice cream cone cupcake kit it will contain-
.Chocolate Cake Mix
.Coloured Sugar Vermicelli
You will also need
60g of butter
110ml of water
1 tsp of milk
What will I need to do ! –
1. Pre-heat your oven to 190oC/375oF/Fan 170oC/Gas Mark 5
2. Stand the cones on a baking tray
3. Empty the contents of the cake mix into a mixing bowl and add 110ml of cold water
4. Beat well with an electric whisk for 2 minutes until the mixture is smooth
5. Divide the mix equally between the 6 ice cram cones and place on the middle shelf of the oven for 20-22 minutes until they spring back when pressed
6. Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes before transferring the cakes to a wire rack
7. Once cakes are completely cool,prepare the frosting
8. Empty the icing sugar into a bowl and add 60g of butter and 1 tsp of milk
9. Gently beat together until a smooth and creamy frosting is formed
10. Top the cupcakes with the frosting and sprinkle over the decorations-for the best results use a piping bag.
I bought something to go with this recipe / review that I thought would be good for the finishing touches which was a ice cream van stand,made by www.talkingtables.com/ . A super cute Ice Cream Van Stand with 3 tiers Add ice creams and treats, sweets and cakes or fill the paper cones with sweets Card van stand pack includes 12 paper ice cream cones, ‘A’ board sign and stickers to personalise H 34cm x W 37cm x D 20cm
Have to say do think it gives it that party & summer feel.
And for the taste well they did not disappoint as the sponge was light & fluffy ,even tasted better than I thought it would do.
Why not try it for yourself or even get your kids involved , please share with your friends and family by the icons below this post many thanks.
A very big Thank You to Cakes Angels for letting our blog test and report back for you and the viewers.
Why not sign up with your email address to get all the latest reviews/competitions straight to your mailbox –